Your Career 360
Personal SWOT Analysis Workshop
- LocationPinsent Masons, 30 Crown Place, Earl Street, London, EC2A 4ES
- DateMonday 20 June 2016
- Time6pm (workshop 6.30pm-7.30pm), followed by networking drinks
This workshop will give attendees the opportunity to identify their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). The session will also focus on how to apply this information to maximise careers. The workshop will be followed by networking drinks, kindly sponsored by Pinsent Masons.
Facilitator: Huma Qazi has had a long standing career in companies such as Eni and BP, where she was Head of HR within their global commodities trading business. As a consultant, Huma now delivers career changing workshops internationally for various clients.
The session will include:
- Complete a personal SWOT analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from a career and personal development perspective.
- Know when to take calculated risks and how to play to your strengths.
- Develop insight on how greater self-awareness, self-belief and confidence can help you feel more grounded.
To book your place please email email@example.com.
With thanks to Pinsent Masons for their support.